Productivity boost with the bar loading magazine
Bar loader for the INDEX multi-spindle automatic lathe
Highlights bar loading magazine MBL22-8, MBL40-6, MBL40-8
- The bars are drilled in parallel to the main time of the machine, which allows for very quick bar changes
- In many cases, higher maximum speeds possible
- Setting up the loading side and drilling unit during production
- Material feeding on the loading side and setup of the drilling unit during production
- Easy access through large doors on the front
- Vibration-damping design
- Feeding bars in all positions by the NC motor
- Bar loading magazine in 2 versions:
- Version 3300: Bar length from 1500 - 3300 mm
- Version 4300: Bar length from 2000 - 4300 mm
Bar loader in focus
Hydrodynamic guide of bars in oil-flooded channels made of sliding bearing material
- The channels are adapted to the bar diameter with plastic reducers (bearing half-shells). Simple clip fasteners facilitate the setup of the bearing half shells.
- This results in optimum guidance of the bar stock.
- The guiding principle is suitable also for polygon bars.
Modular component system
Request a quote for MBL Multispindle
You receive a quote for MBL Multispindle according to standard configuration.