- Simultaneous, independent machining with up to 4 tool carriers
- Quadruple function symmetry, i.e. 4 identical turrets with an independent Y-axis, having the same spaces for tool change and an identical number of tool stations
- Free allocation of tool carriers to the two spindles
- Optimal cutting power by powerful drives on main and counter spindles
- Powerful tool drives on all turrets for complete cutting
- Patented tool holder positioning does away with time-consuming adjustment of axial tools.
- Generous and freely accessible working area
NEW: The milling unit
Features chip-to-chip times that are as quick as with a turret. Up to 80/120 tools in the magazine are available for almost limitless machining tasks.
This allows us to achieve the optimal adaptation of the machine equipment to your specific needs.
The compact machine bed made of heavily ribbed cast iron has high torsional and bending stiffness. It carries the thermo-symmetric headstock and the linear guideways for bed slides and counter spindle slides. It offers excellent vibration dampening, outstanding dynamic stiffness and high thermal stability. A bed inclination of 60° ensures unhindered chip fall.
- Bar diameter up to 65 mm
- Chuck size up to 175 mm
- Turning length up to 650 mm
“The milling unit is the highlight of the TNX65. The tool magazine with 80/120 tool locations and incredible chip-to-chip times stands for highest productivity.”
A tool holder for all turrets and all machining devices.
The gearing on both ends of our tool holders (TRAUB patent) allows you to use the cutting tools on the main and counter spindles. The combination with high-precision tool holder positioning significantly reduces setup times. Thus, no tool alignment is necessary.